Thursday, June 6, 2013

OOTD | Summers Here


So glad we are finally getting summery weather and can start wearing shorts,dresses,skirts and all those without having to layer up with tights! This seems to happen every year in Ireland whenever the Leaving Cert starts, so it is unfortunate for those sitting exams, as I very well know (best of luck to everyone!) but it is great for the rest of us who get to take advantage. This is just a post on my outfit for this beautiful day!

Mullet Skirt - Forever 21
White Shirt - Forever 21
Paisley Kimono - Boohoo.com



I love this kimono so much it is definitely one of my favourites from my summer wardrobe! I bought this around August/September last year I think it was, so summer was pretty much over whenever it arrived. It has such lightweight material and sits so loosely, perfect for beach and also for anyone who likes to be slightly more covered up even on days like this as it suits really any shape! I love the bright colours and print of it as well, it really completes the outfit!

Also, some of my accessories for today


Nails - Gosh 'Hot Coral'
Watch - River Island
Bracelets - Pilgrim
Studded Shoes - Primark
Love Heart Ring - River Island (only 2euro)
White Ring - Miss Selfridge



Anyone else taking advantage of the good weather? What's everyones plans, any exciting summer holidays ahead?


L&A

No comments:

Post a Comment